- Minimum education D.3 from the Faculty of Engineering, preferably Chemical Engineering
- Maximum 38 years old
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the automotive tools or manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of manufacturing industry processes including production tools/machinery and oriented towards development and effective and efficient processes.
- Understanding and familiar with working with management standard systems (ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2018).
- Understand and able to operate computer (Ms. Office, Power Point, Outlooks, etc).
- Proficient and familiar with software programs, Auto Cad 2D / 3D, Catia and/or other design drawing software applications.
JOB DESC :
- Establish procedures, provide technical guidance and support on the development of production processes.
- Controlling from time to time the production operational process and optimizing the production process.
- Provide new product tools and jigs / dies on time in specified quality.
- Provide technical support related to the design of better production tools / machines for manufacturing in order to improve quality and processes.
- Improve productivity and work methods both SOP or IK to get better product quality and more efficient manufacturing operations than before.
- Solving problems (troubleshoots) in the production process including production tools and machines to increase operational effectiveness in the production process.
- Implement the corrective actions defined consistently for quality problems of product raw materials.
- Maintain documentation related to the production process time (cycle time) for continuous efficiency improvement.
- Record and record work based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard in an orderly and updated manner
-Making job analysis and reports on a regular basis to superiors or management.